Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2021 and new Veloce Ti variant
The 2021 Giulia and Stelvio have been updated in line with current trends and offer equipment versions suitable for both customers who prefer a sporty character and those who prefer comfort and elegance.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio - new MY21 range
Also debuting on the Stelvio is the new Veloce Ti variant, which is the perfect blend of performance and style. Equipped with new and more efficient engines that comply with the new E6d-Final exhaust emission standard, it perfectly highlights the character and performance of this off-road vehicle. over 20 inches. The new wheels are available in both silver and black oxidized finishes, as well as a special edition exclusive to the Quadrifoglio variant.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Veloche Tee
The abbreviation "Ti" comes from the words "Turismo Internazionale" and has always been used to denote high-end models with typical Italian elegance, while "Veloce" ("fast") refers to high parameters and excellent performance.
The Veloce Ti equipment option is the quintessence of technical and mechanical excellence of the model. It combines the sporty character of the Stelvio Veloce with an even more attractive style. As standard, it offers extensive equipment and the latest technology from the top grade Quadrifoglio, with which the Veloce Ti shares elements both inside and out. Its unique appearance is made up of not only stylistic, but also functional details. Example? Rear bumper with special lower protection, body-color wheel arches and aluminum shift paddles for automatic transmission, attached to the steering column. The Stelvio Veloce Ti is also equipped with new 21-inch five-hole alloy wheels with a polished finish, which will debut in this version and will be offered in other trims later. The interior is reminiscent of the Quadrifoglio, with leather and Alcantara sports seats, black headlining and exclusive real carbon fiber accents. Dark accents are also visible on the exterior of the car in the form of black window frames, grille and mirrors, as well as tinted windows and "Stelvio", "Q4" and "Veloce Ti" badges.
The Stelvio Veloce Ti is available with a 2.0 petrol turbo engine with 280 hp. or a 210bhp 2.2 turbodiesel, both paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission and Q4 all-wheel drive. Importantly, the Stelvio Veloce TI 4-cylinder units are made entirely of aluminum, and the driveshaft is made of carbon fiber.
Autonomous Driving Systems - Level 2
Giulia and Stelvio offer advanced ADAS 2 (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) autonomous driving systems that strike the perfect balance between driving pleasure and safety. Their extensive range includes a second level of autonomous driving, which means that, under certain conditions, the car takes control of acceleration, braking and steering. As a result, all the systems used in the Giulia and Stelvio significantly increase not only the level of safety, but also comfort during long journeys. Of course, keep in mind that the driver must always remain focused on the road and keep both hands on the wheel.
The most important driver assistance systems Giulia and Stelvio:
- Active Lane Keeping Assist (Active Lane Keeping System): detects if the vehicle is leaving the lane without the indicator on, warns the driver with visual signals, and automatically corrects the trajectory to keep the vehicle moving between lanes.
- Active Blind Spot Assist (Active Blind Spot Assist): detects the presence of another vehicle in the so-called blind spot and corrects the trajectory if necessary to avoid a collision.
- Active cruise control (active cruise control): automatically adjusts vehicle speed to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front. With traffic sign recognition, it regulates the speed to the limit, which ensures a more comfortable driving experience.
- Traffic sign recognition and intelligent speed control (Traffic Sign Recognition and Speed Control): The system uses the on-board camera, recognizes traffic signs and shows them on the display, and warns the driver of the current speed limit. It even advises the driver to adapt the speed to the signs read: if the driver agrees, the cruise control will automatically adjust to the new speed limits.
- Assistant in traffic jams (Traffic Jam Assistant) and Road Assistance: In addition to active cruise control, these systems also monitor the sides of the vehicle, keeping it in the center of the lane in heavy traffic (Traffic Jam Assistant) or on the highway (Highway Assist) and also adjust speed based on current speed limits.
- Driver Attention Assistant (assisting driver attention and concentration): analyzes the parameters of driver fatigue and warns him if necessary.
Photo: Alfa Romeo