The first Maserati Levante Hybrid will soon be delivered to Polish customers. Previously, the hybrid SUV was introduced "between sea and sky" as it traveled along scenic coastal roads and around Saint-Tropez in the south of France.
"Faster. Greener. Unique. » Faster than diesel, more environmentally friendly than diesel and pure gasoline engines, and unique due to its special characteristics. The Levante Hybrid has a distinctive design with blue accents on the three iconic side air intakes and brake calipers. The blue of Maserati's hybrid models has been repeatedly tested in shades of the Mediterranean at places like the Yacht Club St. Trail and accents of the first electrified Maserati.
Exploring the coastline of Saint-Tropez, the Maserati Levante Hybrid comes in the exclusive Azzurro Astro premier color available through the Fuoriserie* program. It is a reflection of the colors and light that accompanied the test drives. In addition, as an ode to Modena and the Brand, a special two-tone edition of the Fuoriserie was created in blue and yellow, the colors of Modena, Maserati's hometown.
On the sands of Saint-Tropez Yacht Club, the hybrid SUV feels right at home. Maserati and the world of sailing have always been connected, as evidenced by the collaboration with the Maserati Multi 70 trimaran and the Giovanni Soldini** team. It is the epitome of the connection between the trident and sailing, driven by the wind, the Levante wind.
The Levante Hybrid combines a 4-cylinder 2-litre engine with a 48-volt hybrid system that allows energy to be recovered during deceleration and braking. The hybrid version weighs less than its 6-cylinder counterpart (both diesel and petrol) and, above all, has even better weight distribution. This goes to the back of the battery - without sacrificing payload and optimal balance. All this to make the Levante Hybrid even more agile and enjoyable to drive.
With a power of 330 hp. and a maximum torque of 450 Nm at 2250 rpm, the new Levante Hybrid, available only with all-wheel drive, impresses with its performance: top speed exceeds 240 km/h and acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h. takes 6 seconds.
The recognizable design provides a range of details both inside and outside the car. Some of them are blue, chosen to identify the hybrid variants and already used by Maserati on the Ghibli Hybrid.
Outside, the blue tint appears not only on the iconic three air intakes and brake calipers, but also on the logo on the C-pillar. seat upholstery stitching.
* Maserati Fuoriserie is a blank sheet of paper - the manufacturer offers a wide range of "drawing" tools and colors, and leaves everything else to the customer, allowing him to act as a trendsetter and show his own creativity.
** Giovanni Soldini was born in Milan on 16 May 1966 and has been sailing since an early age. He has over 25 years of experience in ocean racing, including participation in two solo expeditions around the world (in 1999 he won Around Alone and made history by saving Isabelle Otissier, he was also second overall in the 1995 BOC Challenge), in six Quebec-St. Malo (one win in the monohull class), six Ostar regattas (two wins in the 50' and 40' classes), three Transat Jacques Vabre (one win in the 40' class) and over 40 ocean crossings.
Specifications Maserati Levante Hybrid
- Configuration - R4, Soft Hybrid + eBooster and 48V Belt Driven Starter Generator (BSG)
- Engine size - (cc) 1995
- Diameter x stroke (mm) - 84 x 90
- Compression ratio - 9.5:1
- Maximum power (hp at rpm) - 330 at 5750
- Maximum torque (Nm at rpm) - 450 at 2250
- Power Gasoline Direct Injection - GDI
- Injection pressure (bar) - 200
- Supercharging - 1 monoscroll turbocharger 1 eBooster 48V
- Crankshaft - forged steel
- Lubrication - Variable Displacement Oil Pump
- Timing - Chain (1 pc.), Overhead camshaft with Multiair system
- Acceleration 0-100 km / h (s) - 6.0
- Max Speed > 240
- Braking distance from 100 to 0 km / h (m) - 36
FUEL CONSUMPTION AND CO2 EMISSIONS
- WLTP Combined (l/100km) TBD (certification pending)
- WLTP, mixed (g / km) - 231-252
- Transmission - 8-speed automatic, ZF
- Gear ratios - 1.:5; 2.: 3.2; 3.: 2.14; 4.: 1.72; 5.: 1.31; 6.: 1.00; 7.: 0.82; 8.: 0.64; reverse: 3.46; major: 3.27
- Transmission – 4×4 limited slip limited slip rear diff
- Front - Double wishbones, stabilizer bar
- Rear - multi-link, stabilizer
- Front - 435 x 32mm ventilated discs, 2-piston floating calipers
- Rear - 330 x 22mm ventilated discs, single piston floating calipers
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Tires - front / rear 265/50 R19
- L x W x H (mm) - 5005 x 1981 x 1693
- Wheelbase (mm) - 3004
- Front / rear track (mm) - 1631/1662
- Trunk volume (l) - 580
- Fuel tank capacity (l) - 80
- Approved empty weight (kg) - 2090